Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome Back!

We are so excited to start a new year at Prairieland!  Our staff has been busy preparing for our Cougars and we are looking forward to seeing everyone. 

We will be posting class lists on Friday, August 12 at 4:00. 

I think I became an educator because I just love the idea that every year is a fresh start with new beginnings.  I love it that each year, the students get to learn with different children and different adults who bring new and diverse ideas and ways of thinking.  I also love this age because children's interests, talents and dreams are constantly developing and maturing.  I love talking with the kids about the things that they are passionate about and watching them glow as they learn and mature.  I can't wait to continue our journey together!

As always, please let me know if you have questions, concerns or celebrations to share.  Communication and parent involvement are very important to me and I want all of us to work together at all times to create the best learning environment possible!

It's a Great Day to be a Cougar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment